MSB 1.09% 92.5¢ mesoblast limited

Yes, I think the President is a born optimist... and he likes to...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3441
    Yes, I think the President is a born optimist... and he likes to promote anything that might help quell the epidemic that continues to rage.

I don't know, I've heard him say words to that effect even back in March. Back then I was amazed he didn't say anything about stem cells when the first reports were coming out of China by Dr. Z. Leng et al. How could he possibly ignore mention of such a promising therapy?

Now, I'd just as soon he stay silent. If he wants to say a word about the EAP, great. But no one, not even the President, should yet know results of the phase 3, and no one involved should be talking about it. I think what happened with remdesivir with the coordinated release of informal results by several nurses around the country involved in the trials on the Thursday before expiration back in May was disgusting. (Sorry about the sentence, professor). The effort appeared to have been led by AF, perhaps in return for a "consulting fee"?, my opinion based on how the info flowed that evening. In any event a lot of money changed hands on options day as the stock spike up past $80. That type of nonsense jeopardizes the validity of a trial and any health care professional who makes public statements before official results are released should be sanctioned. We all want results but as shareholders we've waiting this long and no short term gain from a "leak" of info that jeopardizes the trial in front of the FDA is worth it. Nurses or doctors who "think they know" which patient got what and how he did, should hush up and not make any statements that could lead a reviewer to think the care they provided was somehow influenced by a perceived treatment or placebo.

We've seen what happened with HCQ. We've seen what happened with remdesivir which also swirls with controversy over how it should be used and whether the lukewarm results are reliable. I'd like there to be NO doubt about remestemcel-L. And that will come with pure, staggering, jaw-dropping data not previously hyped or discussed by doctors, nurses or public officials. I think the pros in the NIH network understand that. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
0.010(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.056B
Open High Low Value Volume
90.5¢ 94.0¢ 89.5¢ $4.970M 5.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18877 92.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 6795 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.