MSB 1.09% 92.5¢ mesoblast limited

Analysis of the EAP, page-490

1. 30,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Interesting stuff, but IMO the issue with Trump in with Operation Warp Speed, the push to fast-track treatments and vaccines, is that Trump will want give priority to the US with any successful product.

The move to nationalism, and the obsession with profit over the public interest is a problem with vaccines.
    Check out ABC 4 corners on iview.

https://iview.abc.net.au/show/four-corners/series/2020/video/NC2003H012S00?gclid=Cj0KCQjww_f2BRC-ARIsAP3zarF2aM14DpoLP2i4En9ffKRBltyokfPPNgoMRHjX7McGhJhKkBF8YDcaAjVtEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

These issues aren't going away. MSB will be fine, but the issues are wider.

As for Trump, it's his advisors and bureaucrats who translate his thought bubbles into policy, and it's not always possible to have a coherent one, but they're doing their best. Yes his thought-bubble on vaccines was translated into some cogent concerns. But this is a man who doesn't read books, let alone briefing materials.

This is the guy who in a press conference tried to send his experts off to experiment with ingesting bleach. The fact that ordinary people, watching, took it up as a suggestion and that's led to bleach manufacturers having to declare it's NOT safe to be ingested, used to clean food, or even gargled is a real worry. I just hope we get to the point where elections are actually held in November because right now, this is looking shaky.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 08/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
0.010(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.056B
Open High Low Value Volume
90.5¢ 94.0¢ 89.5¢ $4.970M 5.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18877 92.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 6795 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.