MSB 4.59% $1.14 mesoblast limited

Analysis of the EAP, page-933

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3440
    @Larrynic,

Here's a link to the EAP:
    https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04366830?term=mesoblast+covid-19&draw=2&rank=1

If you scroll down to "inclusion criteria", you'll find the requirement that patients had to be on a ventilator no more than 72 hours after enrollment.

I believe this was also confirmed by Dr. Grossman or SI in one of the interviews, but I don't have a link at hand...

The design was done in conjunction with the FDA. The EAP serves as a foundation for the phase 2/3 trial now underway, so important that the same patient profile be used for both.

I don't know that the 72-hour cutoff alone necessarily increases the chances of survival, but it does allow for a more homogenous population of pure C-19 ARDS before other complications or fibrosis have started to set in. So more of an apples-to-apples comparison, which is important for investors at this stage. The results out of Spain suggest rem-L could also have a role to play for patients who have been intubated longer that 72 hours... and that should work itself out with clinical experience after the therapy is approved. Hopefully, once there's approval patients will get treated earlier rather than later and it won't be much of an issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.050(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $1.301B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.14 $1.08 $6.654M 5.972M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1330 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 171164 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.