VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

I've been pouring over today's ann. I believe it is a positive...

1. 972 Posts.
    I've been pouring over today's ann. I believe it is a positive ann as they state they are systematically testing the well for flow etc, as other posters have said this process takes time.

I believe this snippet from the ann
    "Comments
    It is very important to do a thorough review in the initial testing of this first zone of interest prior to
    committing to the cost of installing surface facilities and a gas pipeline. The standard testing sequence takes
    several days and it is important to be very thorough in this phase of testing. Extended production testing
    operations will be conducted throughout this coming week. If the first zone just tested confirms a commercial
    result, testing will cease and preparations will begin to bring the well onto production."

....shows responsibility on the part of VIL by not wasting money, rather doing proper testing and THEN once satisfied going into production.

IMHO all of this is just due process and following procedures and I am happy to have come on board at 4.5c today, i'd like to thank all the t + 3 traders and stop losses for providing me with the opp to buy today.

Lets not forget this ann only refers to 1 of 3 zones.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.