ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Up to you. But I suspect many people are thinking the exactly...

1. 3,666 Posts.
    Up to you. But I suspect many people are thinking the exactly same thing as we speak. Rudd is plummeting in the polls.

So, before people start making rash decisions about divesting out of the resource sector - and ESG is just one such company - remember, hardly anything gets through the Senate. No Government, unless they win in a landslide victory, commands a majority of the votes in the Senate.

There would have been lots of emotional divestments happen prior to the ETS - it was going to be the death of certain industries, according to some. And what happened to it?

it died in the Senate, even with Green support. Even with Malcolm Turnbull's support.

What chance has this of getting into law? NONE.

Sorry, I hate to tell people this as they jump of the bridge... but very little becomes law in this country without bi-partisan support.

So, consider applying the same tough analysis to the political process (and this proposal ever becoming law) as you do to finding underpriced companies like ESG. The same analysis will hold you in good stead.

Yes, it is scary. It has spooked the markets. Get over it. It won't happen.

Good luck all. (But this proposal is a political dead duck - don't lose any sleep over it).

Y

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.