MSB 0.00% $1.10 mesoblast limited

The word "clueless" is so applicable to some here concerning...

1. 3,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2838
    The word "clueless" is so applicable to some here concerning MSB, thanks for putting so succinctly.

Drug hopefuls typically bet the house on one key product or scientific line, running the gauntlet of FDA- efficacy, clinical value, competing therapies, side effects etc.....bad case, no noticeable change outcome, worst case thalidomide.

MSC takes the opposite road, manipulation of natural body cells to unlock a potential to repair the body. OMG.

But that's just for starters; early research and early trials clearly indicates the science can work! Not maybe, not possibly, but definitely!

Then, if that's not enough, Professor Itescu dedicates his life to show the required cells can be multiplied into tens of thousands of off-shelf treatment doses from just a few donors!

Then, if that's not enough, a major Pharma in the billion dollar league agrees to a funding deal, subject to results, for a share in one of the most potentially lucrative target sectors!

Holy Smokes!
    But still there's boundless lines of trash talk and clueless-ness in Hot Copper Australia to denigrate the business (love that word) thanks Dolcevita.

Oh, I forgot - it's really only all about the risk and the sp.
    I do remember a man who never took a risk in his life; sad - he died from boredom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.08 $5.380M 4.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69437 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.