MSB 1.01% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

Eddison having significant research resources and a credible...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Eddison having significant research resources and a credible brand (in 30 March note) say the following:

Mesoblast’s share price has come down from its highs over the past year despite pipeline progression (two products have moved into pivotal Phase III trials).
    and;
    " With no clear rationale for the shares languishing, we cite key upcoming potential catalysts that could allow for share price inflections. These include approval of MSC-100-IV for aGvHD in Japan (2015), interim analysis of the current Phase III trial in CHF (H115) and Phase II data for MPC-300-IV in both diabetic kidney disease (H115) and rheumatoid arthritis (H215) ".

My Question : What is Eddison implying ? Yes - in my view its the known unknowns.
    (Note: Eddison have increased the valuation).

And morning Stars Kris Kalos says:
    “we believe the market is underestimating the partnering prospects for Mesoblast given its late-stage pipeline and is overly focused on the 18-month cash runway”,
    This analyst values MSB at $7.00 (middle level when rating All the analysts).

My point is the fundamentals havent changed - other than to have significantly progressed and developed the science - particularly in the last 12 months’.
    In my opinion only an eventful Quarter coming up.

Please DYOR.
    GLTAH - 2015

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 98.0¢ $4.720M 4.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 171759 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.