TXN 0.00% 58.0¢ texon petroleum ltd

Nusery nice problem to have, i had the same. 20th jan was my 1st...

1. 2,614 Posts.
    Nusery nice problem to have, i had the same. 20th jan was my 1st magical CGT date, but im not selling.

Glad you can see the poo from the clay. Many cant and that worries me. As far as AUT being expensive , na dont agree. No doubt its done well and has premiums built in, but its earned it and it still has multiples imo.

As for poor old TXN,that 1st IP was fantastic followed by a massive slap in the ear from the decline which was alarming.

What will well 2 bring, well i guess we have to wait see. But in the mean time is it worth the 1.05 Euroz are saying hell no imo. Euroz put that aout prior to the decline and they damn well should have revised it down when that decline came out. That decline reminded me in so many ways of AZZ last April May Jun, and the thing that really gets up my nose is Agent was the first to spot and report that to all HC memebrs, yet on this one which is just as alarming he hasnt given the slightest of warnings.

He is astute enough to know that decline is a huge concern and i think he owes it to his cult of followers to be truthful and accurate rather then ignoring these terrible declines.

ITs only one well, and TXN could still be great but he cant and shouldnt ignore that that declines was anounced and was really alarming.

Lets just hope it all works out ok, as i seriously think some of us more experienced players owe it to everyone to be totally honest and transparent, not one eyed journelists. Thats not an accusation its a dream i guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TXN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.