TXN 0.00% 58.0¢ texon petroleum ltd

Callen, had to laugh re geography. Both AZZ and TXN are in the...

1. 370 Posts.
    Callen, had to laugh re geography. Both AZZ and TXN are in the oil window in McMullen and seeing a similar result in the first 30 days. So it's 'close' enough for me.

Yes EFS is what grabs the headlines and therefore big cap gains. Right now EFS upside is priced into TXN. So I will check the EFS results carefully before investing.

Overall my feeling is the western EFS oil window may be riskier play for juniors. The liquid's thicker viscocity appears to result in lower IPs and higher declines. EOG has shown how this affects the payback and NPV of the wells. The majors can probably afford to absorb the cost and time to get it right in the Western oil window. Not yet convinced the market is willing to give the juniors enough time. The market gave AZZ 2 wells to get it right before writing them off.

On another subject perhaps someone can share the thickness and pressures across the TXN acreage, if this data exists. To me the first TXN well to me exhibited nothing special.

Nursery, I don't see anything wrong with this thread as a current non holder. Simply seeing if there is something to help me research the stock further, and sharing my research.

Sugarcane is mostly condensate from what I can gather. The TXN results indicate oil. The COP well results are interesting but are they condensate or oil?

-----
    DYOR and not investment advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TXN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.