EL8 5.08% 31.0¢ elevate uranium ltd

analysis, page-6

1. 1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Lezkapera

On the initial approximation level, the grade is the most important thing after the size of the deposit IMO.

MEY's grade is so low that IMO, the world has to get pretty desperate for U (which is quite abundant in nature) to start mining 100 ppm deposits. Then you will get some gorilla like BHP's 5.4 billion tonnes in Olympic dam coming into play way before this happens.

Regarding costs, hinting and DFS are two different things. Just look at BMN. I never bought into this whole screening and scrubbing story, and only bought due to Areva play (turned out to be a bad idea so far).

I found the following technique seems to work for me (with a few errors mind you):

Forget explorers with no JORC
    Forget deposits less than 30 mil pounds
    Forget exotic deposits difficult jurisdictions (Greenlands, NT national parks, BLR due to environmental consents)
    Forget unusual deposits such as lignite (EMA), and those are that are really low grade (which would rule out MEY)
    Forget unrealistically remote locations

Then I do metrics similar to yours. Don't forget cash reserves and avoid getting in just before a cap raise.

By a way of mutually useful information exchange, here is a handy list of some U related stocks.

It is amazing how few will be left from the list below if all the above criteria is applied.

RSL
    OKU
    BMN
    MHL
    MEY
    MRU
    DYL
    THX
    EMU
    RDM
    AEE
    AGU
    IPT
    SXX
    CXU
    UEQ
    TUC
    EQN
    RLC
    BLZ
    BLR
    MEU
    ARV
    NTR
    EXT
    AIW
    RAI
    CYU
    TUC
    TOE
    UTO
    UEQ
    URA
    OKU
    MDX
    FTE
    WCU
    ERL
    ACB
    BKY
    SHE
    SMM
    PDY
    USA
    EME

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $95.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 29.0¢ $232.7K 778.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130201 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 7084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.