GBZ 0.00% 0.8¢ gbm resources limited

Dappadan, whilst pretending to be a supporter of the stock your...

1. 1,340 Posts.
    Dappadan, whilst pretending to be a supporter of the stock your comment "However, as I said before there is no more news expected on Milo for a while, maybe November/December. Then we have the wet season wait. So, I think this is going to go lower." exposes you as just another downramper seeking to induce nervous nellies to sell.

From the most recent advice from the company ....

"2011 Exploration Programme

GBM plans to maintain a high level of activity at Milo during the second half of 2011. The programme will include additional drilling of the northern and southern continuation of mineralisation, progression of metallurgical testwork, analyses of a large number of samples for a complete REE suite and cutting and sampling of additional intervals of core for analyses to determine more fully the extent and grade of the widespread REE mineralisation.

GBM?s current activities are part of an extensive $2.5 million drilling programme to expand and progress the potential development of Milo and other prospects within the Brightlands Cu-Au Project area and is scheduled to run through to November 2011."

The drilling program is in progress and infact, has never stopped. To interpret the GBZ statement that "the program will run through to November" means no results until November/December is disingenious, to say the least and most probably just opportunistic, imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.253M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $10.64K 1.330M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1229479 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2456499 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.