BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

analyst comment, page-6

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    In your lengthy response you fail to challenge my main point, that Azarga plans to sell its 4% stake in WUC. I thought this information might be of interest to readers of this forum.

The fact that Azarga need to raise cash by selling assets is abundantly evident to anyone who reads its year-end financials, another point I alluded to in my post. (By the way, the "required payment" from Anadarko you refer to is a red herring. Payments due under the 2006 agreement have been extended multiple times.)

And the fact that Azarga also intends to sell its URI position, and that it has been methodically selling its Centennial project land holdings in Colorado, is interesting but in no way diminishes the fact that WUC's stock price will be under pressure from Azarga's planned divestiture.

Do you seriously think Azarga would sell its WUC position if it thought the shares would appreciate in the near term? Mr. Molyneux, wunderkind financier, must surely have better cash raising ideas up his sleeve if he thought holding WUC made sense. I'm not saying I agree with his decision; I'm simply trying to understand it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.