BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

G'Day Robot, Why dont you participate instead of complaining? i...

1. 458 Posts.
    G'Day Robot,

Why dont you participate instead of complaining? i will try to participate with my merger sum but am not sure if the company will take such a small amount. And i would love to have a full warrant as my option. 16,3 m shares out there is not many so this raise does not worry me at the slightest. I would be more worried if i owned Toro, Vimy, Paladin or even PEN. And of course AZZ has much much much bigger problems as the most recent commentary has shown.

Toro will not be in production for 3 years and has 2 billion shares, Vimy has a negative NPV below $49/lb U, Paladin has a massive bond repayment coming and will have some type of major degearing event, and PEN has permitting objections coming in South Africa . See http://www.iol.co.za/business/news/silence-surrounds-imminent-mining-of-karoo-uranium-1997983. And the ANC wants to move their empowerment equity from 26% to 51%.

I noticed in the announcement the comment on the OTC-QX listing. That alone will open up the United States retail investor community that could not access the CSE.

So complain as you will, you can join Slick in the complainers corner. But i would rather be in WU than most any other uranium company. Shareholder dilution is not the solution. A carefully managed balance sheet will win and production comes soon.If you and Slick do not like this small placing, participate in it.

Cait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.