STX 4.88% 19.5¢ strike energy limited

Concerning the instant coffee or tea analysis from our...

1. 1,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1305
    Concerning the instant coffee or tea analysis from our professional services and is making it very hard for retail/genuine investors.
    The investment game has escalated to new levels especially so in the energy sector where it is unfortunately running rampid and basically out of control with very little regulation and activity being investigated or even challenged.
    I think ASX/ASIC/GOVERNMENT has lost its grip and tender grip at best, but in now time they cannot compete or monitor what is transacting, it simply is all to big and all to hard for the resources they have at their disposal.
    Something must change or we will be losing the retail investors and that would be sacrilege and we are already in decline.
    My opinion only and I'm frustrated with current enviroment of investing, I will not cease my passion and interest but I am totally nervous for new comers and that includes friends & family and this has been demonstated to me with regard to Strike Energy and many other companies, but just in regard to Strike and its project progression and its corresponding SP activity over the let's say last year and where it's SP is today is way out of whack!
    The price is not right and that means no deal and as the SP activity continues to reduce from retail that means it is only going to get harder to invest and trust your standing.
    Yes there has to be change and that's because change is happening, let's get up to speed!
    Wednesday gripe and all my opinion and I very much liked the Strike preso today which highlights the status and potential of the company, we are in the top shelve in the basin.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $557.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $665.5K 3.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 3163086 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1099607 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.8¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.81 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ 2033556
Last updated 13.37pm 05/06/2024 ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.