BMN 5.50% $2.30 bannerman energy ltd

Many of you out there have concerns regarding the relatively low...

1. 2,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Many of you out there have concerns regarding the relatively low share price for bannerman..... me too !!Coz my big brother is wondering now.

I read your posts about share manipulation....robots capping the price ...insiders selling off.... water problems .
    Also the Savanna issue was controversial & somewhat dubious , considering retail investors (us) were time & time again told , the court action had no substance !( or words to that effect)
    Then the directors Opes dramas where his 10 million shares sold off by anz at low,low prices thus plummeting to 28 cents....Otherwise I feel the technical bottom was about the 70-80 cents zone.
    Another side issue was when Cazaly resources lost the court case against Rio over pegging rights...this contributed to newspapers articles of opinions ...a 'cowboy' type style .

Maybe local Brokers have since taken a cautionary approach .
    That director subsequentially resigned , following all this drama.

The new bmn Board has since introduced strict rules for directors with regard to prohibiting margin loans against their allocated shares.

Nevertheless, The list of relative namibian uranium companies showing ;
    extract value of approx. $7 a pound

bannerman, $1.50 per pound is certainly a mystery.

The Analysts & Brokers reports also seems to have dried up ...has uranium sector really lost its shine or is Extract getting all the limelight ?...I don't know

How many of you would like to find out why ?
    Consider contributing $$$ (like a class action) to appoint a perth broker specializing in resources to compile a special report for us for bannerman ; then , sent direct to your private home address .

If enough of you show an Expression of interest I will make enquiries regarding cost ....
    Otherwise any other suggestions out there ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.