BMN 4.90% $3.30 bannerman energy ltd

analyst report from broker , page-18

1. 1,605 Posts.
    Hold the course, CaptJ!

Harden up, people. No analysts' report is going to tell you what you don't already know. There are enough smart researchers on BMN, who share their info, to have uncovered all major risk factors by now. You seem to be looking at the BMN sp in isolation, to what's been happening on the broader market.

I believe the biggest X factor, will be how the capex is financed. Dilution at these prices will be horrendous.

If your getting the flutters about the viability of BMN, then go back and read through the 2009 announcements. News and grades are only getting better.

I have other investments in world class/huge deposits (not U3), which are in EXACTLY the same sp funk, as BMN. It's the curse of explorer moving to developer. If I had the time I could pull out 20 charts of other companies which have passed through this same phase, and all have the same pattern.

The bottom line is, that BMN is at the very bottom of the risk/reward curve. If, after your own research, you want to invest in energy, you like the future potential of U3, you are cool with Namibia, then choose your explorer/developer target. It really is that simple.

A quick quote from a Canadian explorer, (not that they are anyone significant):

"Namibia has been a uranium powerhouse for decades, but recent world-class discoveries have made Namibia the premier destination worldwide for uranium explorers," said Pacific Bay CEO David Brett.

Capt, I could be persuaded to part with some dosh + premium for this report, as long as I get it a couple of days ahead of the other...LOL!!!

Cheers, and enjoy your weekend, Skip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.