PGM 0.00% 2.7¢ platina resources limited

Prob a paid spruik Laser. Tho u have to wonder what Hartleys got...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Prob a paid spruik Laser. Tho u have to wonder what Hartleys got 6 million free options for.
    Disappointing is an understatement. It was so close, if even I had voted against their options they would have just missed out. But I thought all was good then ???

BUT its good the sector is gaining global recognition COS we have both the grades and size for Sc reserves already defined and working on the rest atm. Winx is still tracking the field of 4 as we near the home turn.

Btw on a happier note, are you watching the gold and palladium prices closely? Both probably in their "b" of an "abc"which kinda suggests to me once current consolidation after the major breakout attempts for both completes, prob into November, they are both set to launch into a primary confirmation. Much like the current PGM sp. Tho that is already in breakout and retest mode. I've got Palladium at around 1450 next, and gold higher. But I note at last high, Pd was four times the price of gold. Wuldnt that be something looking ahead. Wish I had the Skaergaard spreadsheet to play with.

Is the Ice Queen going to be ready for the Grand Ball? That's a more important question for mine next.
    Maybe they should just list PGM in Canada under Sprott's nose. Pretty sure we have mutual connects.

Anyway today the local injuns are celebrating a major cultural event, even if not their own haha. Its Mocktoberfest time, and we never miss on any excuse to celebrate and keep the guangxi alive and active in this rich, high country haha. If you were up here I'd shout you a drink or few. Plenty of home made meats and cheeses and breads to accompany. There's a few yankee pilgrims here making some good stuff and even supplying the five stars. Tho we are under the seven.

mmexport1507795985297.jpg

Hope these pix come out.

Lets see where next with PGM sp. The diamond pattern we have just broken out of targets circa 35 for starters for next base according to my guru mate Joe. But we're gonna need a little good news to help drive it. Fingers crossed.

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 298821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.