QHL 3.03% 32.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

Finding the contact details wasn't very hard was it Andy? But...

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122

Finding the contact details wasn't very hard was it Andy? But something tells me he was not really interested in contacting the company rather trying to give the impression the company was not very good at communicating with stakeholders - but I could be wrong.

I'm not in the habit of catching falling knives, so I won't be scooping up anything until I have confirmation of a change in trend. Who knows how low this will go, it's been falling for a while now - many years in fact, so I can understand the animosity of some people towards the company, the share price has been a chronic underperformer. However, the business is not a dud and it's certainly worth more than $35m so buying at these levels represents more upside opportunity than downside risk in my opinion.

The company definitely has plans to grow, it doesn't intend to be a one-trick pony relying so heavily on the F35 program. And while cynics will say these MOU's are nothing more than fluff, I think we need to recognise this is evidence the company is proactively creating new relationships with the potential to lead to the diversification of new income streams. Rome wasn't built in a day, these things take time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.0¢ 31.0¢ $35.52K 111.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9600 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.