MON 0.00% 29.5¢ monarch gold mining company limited

analyst report, page-13

1. 19,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278

Yes it would be considered a good buy, but the timing of such a purchase based on consecutive quarters of high cash burn, non achievement of targets and overall market edginess has proven to me MKs boots and all attitude may be at some risk in this current market place.

Purchase of Harmonys tenements was needed to bulk up the total resources for the TSX listing, but the last two quarters fiss poor results has killed any SP value brought about the purchase.

Todays low of 0.435 suggest a visit below 0.40 will be on the cards shortly.

TSX listing is in risk of being delayed or if it proceeds then imo i am expecting a shortfall in total funds required.

I think there is high probability of another capital raise.

Cash burn rate vs current costs leaves no margin for error, one thing goes amiss then further funds will be needed.

It reminds of PSV in that regard, they ran it tight and got caught out when they missed in achieving their milestones.

My opinion only! But now that 50 cents has been broken next level will be 0.40, then 0.35/0.36 is a possibility.

Even at these levels i will probably avoid, too many ifs and buts, MON needs to achieve their targets (probably consecutive targets at that) to restore credibility.

As has been evident with many stocks of late, those stocks that are weak are getting special attention from hedge funds that short the crap out of them.

Those sophisticated investors who bought the placement at 0.50 wouldn't to happy, hence the possibility of hedge fund attention to shake them out (maybe).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MON (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.