TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

analyst reports & boadroom radio available, page-3

1. 2,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    The Report was good statement of exactly where they are now and how they got there (in reference to Phillips River)for anyone new to Tectonic.

It has been a long road for those who believe in the geology of the area and great prospects below cover. TTR now has a robust seven and a half year project which is now less than six months from a project start. The men at Tectonic have a great belief that that it will be just the start of a much bigger mining operation. Once the cash starts to flow in 2011 so will the serious exploration start. A nice percentage of profits into enhancement of the resource/reserves to grow the Company and a respectable dividend. I can vaguely remeber a dividend back in RAV8 days.

I will personally give Steve a huge pat on the back once we see Phillips River into production and generating positive cash flow. He has been the driving force since the early days and stuck to his belief through thick and thin (and it was very thin at one stage there). He will get my vote for a bonus and wage rise.

As a case study for those studying to be part of the mining industry. The Phillips River Project is an ideal example of how a junior miner need to go about it. It even gives an example how a company should not get distracted for the promise of a quick buck elsewhere (Burnakura). There are no shortcuts to proofing up a resource and planning how to best extract the wealth from it. Although timing can help a lot it is more about sticking to a textbook project plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.