ART 2.04% 25.0¢ airtasker limited

Analyst Strong Buy Recommendations, page-3

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Silence probably means 'no'. At least I do not know any.

This is hard to like company: Share price down massively since IPO and now, it just drags sideways.

They announced a cost reduction plan a couple of months ago, but then we hear nothing about it.

Another poster mentions that salaries are too high. And probably true, given the performance.

At the same time, I understand it is profitable in Australia, and now not making money because it is expanding overseas. So, maybe it's not too bad, but I would refrain from calling it a "strong buy". Definitely better to buy at 0.19 than what it was at ALMOST any other point since IPO.

I have said it before, but with high inflation and high interest rates and property prices not collapsing, you would imagine a lot of people would get by doing odd jobs. AirTasker seems to be the perfect platform for that, so I am somewhat optimistic.

Finally, I have seen it been mentioned in the Motley F page with some good comments, so in my experience that usually spells disaster. But hey, how much lower can it go?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ART (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $113.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $28.69K 117.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 182179 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 113469 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ART (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.