CAT 0.79% $1.89 catapult group international ltd

Yep LightForce, market for this is absolutely huge as has...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Yep LightForce, market for this is absolutely huge as has previously been mentioned. It would be great to see some numbers shortly not just in relation to sales but $$$. At the end of the day I think many out there like the CAT product and opportunity that they have going forward but the financials are clearly worrying many the market.

I'm really intrigued as to any updates at the AGM and what our Q2 numbers will be. Going off our estimated cash outflows for Q2 our spending has increased significantly from Q2 FY17. Staff costs of 6.3m in Q2 last year vs 11m estimated this qtr. While it was mentioned on here previously that 25% rev increase YoY would be great...I don't see it that way if our spend on staff is increasing 42%...

Certainly hope the apparent strong sales of Playertek can begin to really contribute to our overall revenue.

Lightforce..you seem to have your finger well and truly on the pulse..all your posts highlighting the wide variety of clients are great for our prosumer division...what do you think of our current growth trajectory v spend? Any concerns?

For those in this for the long term there may be an opportunity to top up if Q2 growth numbers don't improve on the last few quarters. I absolutely love the product and think CAT are going to be a giant sporting brand synonymous in sports all over the globe. I have been happy with their aggressive spend to improve their product and ensure they continue to grow and dominate their market share.
    I just feel now the key acquisitions have had time to integrate it is time to start seeing this reflected in the most important area of the business...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.89
Change
-0.015(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $492.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.92 $1.86 $895.2K 473.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5726 $1.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.89 11439 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.