SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

Analyst update 18 Feb, page-4

1. 4,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    "We view SEA as well funded using a combination of operational cash flow and current facilities. We do not anticipate any need for additional equity so long as oil prices stay above US$40/bbl for the next 12 months. Stress testing our cash flow model on SEA under a number of conservative assumptions has shown its current liquidity of US$50m (cash and undrawn debt) is an adequate buffer. "

My model concurs with this view, and I think additional liquidity (to accelerate drilling further) could potentially come for the revolver facility increase.

"We struggle to understand what assumptions are factored into SEA's current share price, which we view as at a material discount even testing a range of scenarios."
    Simple - the market is assuming there will be no growth from last years EBITDA - and is applying a 7x EBITDA multiple - giving the $0.40 valuation. This is because of SEA's announcements regarding an uncertain drilling plan for 2019 (despite SEA indicating an additional 6 wells in Q1 alone).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.