ALA 3.33% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Analyst valuation of 22c vs current 2.7c share price, page-47

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi Livas1, haven't posted here in a while. In relation to those two points that you mentioned, I don't see being approached by Alpha Deal Group as being important, that's how they make money. I have people knocking on my door every second day wanting to install LED lights or to put solar panels on my roof, not because I'm the most special house in the street, it's because if they sat in their office waiting for a call they would go out of business.
    As for the valuation, Suda doesn't need to have a say or influence on the valuation, these company's that do the reports always give favorable reports. If they said that a company's SP was going to continue declining after being paid company's would avoid them like the plague.
    Having said that, it all comes down to getting a decent deal or two over the line. If they can do it (with real deals) that target would be easily obtainable IMO. I'm just not sure they can do it but good luck to anyone that has continued to belief if it does.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $152.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $38.90K 263.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 624656 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 628807 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.