IMM 1.85% 39.8¢ immutep limited

analyst valuations, page-47

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Vendor

Sorry I upset you. I hope I had listened to you and Boiler, who were the main posters forecasting the slide after it reached 42 cents. Unfortunately I didn't sell and your forecasts were assisted by the SPP at 28 cents, DNDN lack-of-profit-guidance, Greece, etc.

As per your posts you purchased last week and when the SP fell from .23 cents to .205 intra day you sold and posted that you were not comfortable.

There is Nasdaq on the horizon, phase 2b results and host of other events, but both you and Boiler refuse to post anything good. As per TA there is a strong bullish signal. The chart shows a clear breakout. But as you dont hold you will not post your esteemed comments. On the other hand you were predicting massive slide (not suggesting downramping as you were short) after it reached .42. Why no comment now. So I am just annoyed that you were lecturing when the SP was crashing although you were not holding. Now that the SP is rising you are quiet.

It is easy to mock me for buying at 37 cents. I made a mistake and it is my fault, especially since I put all my money in PRR. But I am hopeful that I will recover all my losses including on other stocks. I hope you guys laughfing at me have never made mistakes.

When will you buy back and hold for the ride or do you still feel that this will fall. As I respect your research skills, I am looking forward to your honest views on where you see PRR despite your holding or lack of it.

Thanks Brainy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.8¢
Change
-0.008(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $581.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.8¢ 39.0¢ $448.3K 1.132M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 56542 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 88883 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.