IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

analyst valuations, page-56

1. 1,182 Posts.
    "Ispicer, interesting conflict in you postings. You say "Personally, I haven't spoken with any company members and haven't looked into the technology, so I have NO WAY of knowing what the probability of success is. And thus I would never touch PRR. "

But know of the UAE clinic.? "Ignoring dubai pre-sales". Yet as a medical student you can not associate the significance of that clinic's existence in the first place and the UAE - FDA relevance. Maybe more time back in the books and less wasted posting on HC."

Brickwalls, I am completely ignorant of how CVac works. The existence of UAE's clinic doesn't change that. You argue that the existence of the UAE's clinic itself is a huge indicator to the success rate of the drug, I argue that just because the clinic exists doesn't bear any signs as to how the drug works and whether or not the FDA will approve it. I realise that many PRR holders would absolutely love to think the contrary.

Maybe more time minding your own business and less time sticking your nose into other people's personal lives on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.