IMM 4.41% 35.5¢ immutep limited

Hi TPLO and IsplicerI am not sure why you ask this, but yes my...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hi TPLO and Isplicer

I am not sure why you ask this, but yes my average price is 37 cents, because I topped up heavily at 42 by selling my other holdings which were all species such as GDN, PRW and Centro and put the money in PRR. I lost heavily on these junk shares during the GFC and PRR needs to touch 70 cents for me to recover all my money. Therefore I am emotional about PRR.

But I have put my all in PRR because I believe it is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make big money. My post about valuations is what I firmly believe in, due to the nature of the drug and the progress made to date. We know it works we only need to statistically prove it. I reproduced the valuations from analyst reports. Off course I hold and want the SP to go up. But I am not sure how this is unfair ramping for my own agenda. I have always made the time to speak to MR and I also sat next to him and Lucy during his ORD presentation on December 15.

Stop attacking me for posting factual information. I can see the non holders being negative. Yesterday KIZO wrote that the SP should be below 10 cents and that PRR is a useless company. Vendor and Boiler bought below 20 cents recently and sold as soon as the SP retreated a couple of cents. Now they have stopped posting as they do not hold. But they lectured everyone about TA and ignored the FA when the price was crashing. GregNZ is also sour as he could not buy because the SP did not touch 10 cents.

TPLO, Isplicer, Vendor, Boiler and GregNZ please buy, instead of removing your frustration about missing out by being negative and hoping that PRR fails. ABDM's research on PRR was great but he disappeared as soon as he sold on 15 August just before the plunge. Eagle has also gone. BUt some like Philbar are believers.

I am a long term holder of PRR and know you guys very well by now. I predicted 25 cents during last week and it did. PRR will be 30 cents next week and 42 cents when BNYM stary buying. Then depending on the interest from the US it may run further. MR told me very confidently that many FI's in the US were dying to invest in PRR because of the high likelihood of success, blockbuster nature and DNDN-type returns.

Brainy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.015(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.0¢ $1.270M 3.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 286261 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 253490 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.