IMM 4.41% 35.5¢ immutep limited

Brainy - I totally agree with your statement and really hope you...

1. 3,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    Brainy - I totally agree with your statement and really hope you recoup and more (much more) your investments. As for the downramper you mentioned they follow their own agenda to make own profit in fact as soon as they sell or things do not go their way they disappear and come back when they see another chance to suck in inexperience holders. Most probably that is their only way of income, I personally know 2 of them (not in this stock) and that is exactly the way they act. I do not blaime them what I can't stand is when they lecture us pretending to be the good Samaritans that want to save all of us, poor dreamers, from the ruin. It has also to be said to be cautious with the overoptimistic as they are also dangerous. To conclude it is not easy to spot the genuine,moderate and realistic posters IMO after few years of being around HC and several negative experiences IMO there are very few that are really genuine in PRR thread to name some Philbar, Kbear1, Peaceakki and....... Certainly more but I stop here. Anyway have a good week end

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.015(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.0¢ $1.270M 3.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 286261 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 253490 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.