AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Analysts Appaulling Level of Ignorance!

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Having just listened to the webcast I find myself wondering about the level of ignorance of almost all of the analysts asking questions.

One seemed to think the expect production rate will be 15kton per year - guidance is still for nameplate.

Some seemed to think there would be a capital raising to fund expansion - notwithstanding both presentation and talk indicated no raising will be required and have already started paying back loans.

Some worried about poor quality of production, notwithstanding the issue may well be that quality may be higher than customers want.

Some seemed to think the prices ORE is receiving must be poor because reported prices in China are higher - ignoring the costs of getting it to China.

Some worried about the drop off in prices in China, when the extreme spot prices were never expected to find there way to contract.

Sounds like they only read Joe Lowry, or PJ.

I am afraid that I am starting to become evangelistic - not a state I feel at all comfortable with.

But the facts are clearly apparent. Once the production line is operating at the end of the year it will be relatively simple to replicate to double (or more) capacity. There is no doubt that the future prosperity of ORE is certain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.