AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

According to the weekend west Australian Atlas to fund $672...

1. 45 Posts.
    According to the weekend west Australian Atlas to fund $672 Million push with own cash to fund the Pilbara expansion from cash flow and still afford to pay a dividend this year.

1)We all know that China's honneymoon and the China magic is all coming to an end, if not that will happen in the next six months.

2)Atlas has conceded that there is growing cost pressures across the Pilbara. It's fair to say there is this inflationary pressure.

3)On Atlas numbers,it will cost$252 million to get to 10MT/PA, which includes an expansion at its Wodgina operation.

4)Mr Brinsden told reporters yesterday. its not our expectation that we would be going back to the market to raise money.

5)The rail link is a very good idea. But there is no point in spending $4 Billion on the rail line without offering berth space at the other end.

6)On the question of funding $672 Million with Atlas's own cash for the Pilbara expansion I am not sure where this money will come from. May be atlas will release a few million new shares at a discount rate into the market, in that case all our share holdings will be diluted a fair bit.

7)If we have a change in the Government in 6 Weeks time then that will be a different ball game. Remember I did not mean 18 Months. So for those who wish to contribute to the discussion it would be most welcome. Hotfire if you read this post I will appreciate your thoughts on this matter. Thanking you once again, and may God bless all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.