BMN 2.87% $3.58 bannerman energy ltd

analysts opinion

1. 739 Posts.
    just recently i was viewing a program on tv in which they spoke about BMN and bought some good points forward regarding their outlook. they basically outlined that the uranium industry, while still long term it is positive, short term, there are many many problems in the industry and one analysts actually said to avoid BMN. His reasons were that uranium is such a difficult mineral to extract at efficient, profitable costs and many problems arise during production as PDN have seen. He said its all good to mention the hundreds of power reactors that china are expected to build however it is very important to note that these reactors do not pop up over night, they take several years to build and before construction can even begin, there are many political issues that need to be settled. While long term (10 years), uranium will be highly demanded, short term, there are many obstacles in the way preventing the short term price from turning sharply higher and it is this reason that bmn will find it difficult to make a substantial profit and raise enough capital to get this project off the ground. Until further drilling and the current DFS can result in a more favorable opex, and until strategic partners/offtake agreements can come to fruition, then there are better opportunities elsewhere. Just thought i would share this thought with everyone, cheers JT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
0.100(2.87%)
Mkt cap ! $539.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.50 $3.58 $3.46 $1.144M 324.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1469 $3.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.60 481 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.