BMN 0.61% $3.28 bannerman energy ltd

Hi all,I watch the 'Your Money Your Call' show as often as I can...

1. 43 Posts.
    Hi all,

I watch the 'Your Money Your Call' show as often as I can as it exposes me to other potentially good stocks that I am not aware of and can reasearch in my own time.

As far as analysts go, I think Ben Clark is quite knowledgable compared to a lot of the others that only seem to know about stocks they're specifically looking at rather than sectors in general.

I can empathise that some of the comments made by Ben may not have pleased some holders and I am not referring to comments in relation to technical aspects of uranium mining and getting it out of the ground. His comments in general about the industry (as a lay person not following uranium companies) seem logical.

Cudeco (which I incidentally hold) was also discussed last night and Ben had nothing good to say about it. Whilst it would have been nice to hear a glowing report on CDU, his comments were still fair for a broker that obviously didn't follow the stock specifically. Despite what was said, I am still confident in my holding because I have researched and know a bit about CDU's prospects.

Dare I say, perhaps some BMN holders should take broker comments on tv shows for what they and for what it's worth I don't believe 'youngtrader' was trying to down ramp, merely relaying information for the rest of the HC members - which is what this network is for I believe....

Best of luck to all BMN (and CDU) holders and a safe and happy new year.

Spook76

(also hold BCC,VIL,SYS,NXS,OZL,OST,JML,CTP)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.