BMN 0.91% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

I watch "your money your call" most nights though i missed the...

1. 6,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    I watch "your money your call" most nights though i missed the one where they discussed BMN.
    Analysts come and go and many make good and bad calls on the show.
    Most of the time callers ask questions to 2 sitting analysts about a particular stock they are on and the analyst says what he thinks whether its positive or negative or no opinion at all.
    One thing that annoys me is how many of these analysts ignore the stock the caller is talking about and start promoting a different stock in the same sector the broking firm he represents is involved.
    Wise owl is guilty of that.
    Keep that in mind when listening to comments on the show as most of the time they just look at a chart and give off the cuff remarks about downtrends and uptrends.
    Now and again some good info is gained and there are some quite respectable guests who come across as sincere.
    I would think the BMN comments are all relating to the chart and the negatively perceived PFS by a broker who may or may not have an agenda.
    As its on tv it is pure entertainent as HC is and should be seen as such and all should do their own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.