BMN 9.09% $2.52 bannerman energy ltd

analysts opinion, page-33

1. 600 Posts.
    Saw a repeat of Your Money Your Call @ 1330hrs CST on Austar 602 with Ben chatting about BMN. Ben had no idea about BMN, he turned the topic away from BMN. He did say what has been posted above about what he thought of the Uranium industry. In Summary, he said that the Uranium investment was a LT 10yr+. However, Ben and the other grumpy bloke, knew nothing of BMN, or most other stocks that came up. But, they got to plug the stocks they push, as they always do. Had jnrtrader mentioned YMYC in his/her first post, I am sure most who have seen the show would realise not to take much under their belt.

YMYC analysts use their time on the show for propaganda and should not have much credence paid to them. They only ever plug their respective portfolio's while tactfully dancing around the questions viewers post. If you listen really really closely, you'll hear in their response to shares they don't support, advertisements for the ones they do support :)

So SPOOK, or anyone else who takes serious advice from YMYC, it is a show akin to the DEMTEL man. They all apply and line up for the opportunity to appear as saviours to the at home investor all the while spruiking their respective portfolio's. Buy a magic Bullet if you follow that lot!!!

IMO only of course.

PS : liking the support level building on BMN, waiting to see if the support stands with buyers and then I will be one of you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.52
Change
0.210(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $441.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.55 $2.35 $2.135M 866.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 11816 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.53 18330 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.