BMN 8.66% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

analysts opinion, page-38

1. 739 Posts.
    haha ragar you amaze me, my credibility on the line?? who do you think you are?? you really do let your emotions get ahead of you on this forum.

firstly, i dont have to answer to anybody, but since you have attempted to discredit me, i will reply.

as i have said before, in my post about what was discussed on the tv show 'your money your call', i stated that none if it was MY opinion or thought, only ben's or whoever it was who spoke about bmn. I also had a sentiment of none, all i did was agree on a few things about the outlook for uranium. i will agree that he said he was not familiar with bmn, and anything that he said about the company i immediately brushed aside because of that, HOWEVER, while he has no clue about bmn, he does have some idea about the outlook for uranium and before an analyst researches a co, they will, or i will at least, research the industry they are involved in. a tend to agree that the demand for uranium will not be as strong as currently anticipated, and combined with my beliefs about the global economic outlook, (i think) 10 years or more is accurate for the equilibrium to burst in favour of demand creating a surge in uranium prices. my opinion of bmn is that management have handled the PFS very poorly, with little feedback, but it just goes to show that uranium is not as simple and easy to extract as other commodities. i still think bmn will eventually build a mine and make a profit, BUT, the time horizon has now been extended, more studies are required to reduce opex and perhaps the directors need to further extend these until the uranium price becomes more favorable and they can sign some offtake agreements and get some financial assistance. i dont believe it will be easy to find an offtake partner at the moment while the global outlook is still uncertain and the possibility of prices remaining low and perhaps lower short term still exists. time will tell, but for me, risk is still very high with bmn and time value of money suggests i can make better investments elsewhere until bmn becomes a high value proposition AGAIN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.310(8.66%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.40 $3.23 $6.799M 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24450 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.