BMN 2.74% $3.20 bannerman energy ltd

Regarding Uranium Demand"and combined with my beliefs about the...

1. 2,889 Posts.
    Regarding Uranium Demand

"and combined with my beliefs about the global economic outlook, (i think) 10 years or more is accurate for the equilibrium to burst in favour of demand creating a surge in uranium prices"

Agreeably alot of talk about the number of nuclear powered reactors not coming on line for many years.

However It is my opinion that the demand will come a lot sooner then expected...

I fail to see how China or India could possibly move forward with the construction of reactors today... If they did not have confirmed supplies of Uranium available for use on completion.

Therefore every single reactor that is now on the drawing board probably won't get a green light to proceed with out a guarentee that there will be U for it when it is completed.

So it is fair to assume that U prices could increase long before the bulk of the proposed reactors come on line.

No way would anyone commit billions of dollars to build in the first place if they could not confirm and lock in a long sustainable supply of U

Go BMN!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.20
Change
-0.090(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $562.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.29 $3.29 $3.16 $2.337M 726.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9251 $3.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.20 19189 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.