BMN 4.90% $3.30 bannerman energy ltd

analysts opinion, page-5

1. 739 Posts.
    thats fine ragar im happy to let you know what program it was, i should have included it originally, however your second reply troubles me. you only see my post as negative because your so positive about bmn, thats a very unprofessional, blunt way of looking at my posts and interpreting the information i am sharing. i stated that my sentiment was none, as i have no sentiment for bmn, although i will admit im leaning toward the sell side. i was just stating some points that an analyst made. the program was just aired on pay tv, called 'your money your call'. im not sure of the analysts name nor his background, however i will say that most of the callers directed their Q to this one analysts and he spoke for the entirety of the program, so im assuming he is quite knowledgeable. It is important not to let your emotions get in the way hagar, its a very dangerous mix when investing and perhaps you need to be wary of this, and accept both sides of the story and ALL facts and opinions that are presented are their for your information and benefit, NOT for you to shut down every post that you dont agree on

lastly rager, before you jump the gun and dis respect my, or anyone else's post for that matter, i suggest you take a more casual approach and perhaps read over some of my other posts and you might find i am not the big mean negative poster you think i am (in fact, not long ago, on a DYL forum, i actually posted a lengthy analysis of bmn, and why i thought they were such great value. i still believe in most of the views i wrote that day, however the time period has just been extended, and therefore, valuation decreased)
    Cheers JT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.30
Change
-0.170(4.90%)
Mkt cap ! $589.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.41 $3.42 $3.29 $1.679M 503.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1784 $3.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.36 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.