JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

analysts reports, page-5

1. 586 Posts.
    Hera

I have been a holder of JKA for about 2 years now but seldom post. However, I have enjoyed & learned much from posters such as yourself, as well as performing my own research.

Our time in the sun is fast approaching with the long awaited drilling of the Hammamet West well to spud very shortly. In addition to that formal agreement for the entire Ruhuhu Basin in Tanzania is immiment (within days). This basin consists of approximately 10,000 sq km & with majors clambouring to get a stake in both East & West Africa, this alone should give a healthy spike in JKA's share price. No doubt you are aware to the huge discoveries made recently & the take-over activity. Africa is the hot spot on the world scene for possible billion bbl oil discoveries & multi trillion cubic ft gas discoveries.

JKA has a very respected team with an intimate knowledge of Africa as a whole. I have admired their approach getting in early & adding to their portfolio of interests in various parts of Africa. The addition of the Somaliland block, which centuries ago was joined to Yemen, is an exciting recent chapter for JKA share holders.

The AJE Nigerian oil field will provide an excellent source of income by mid 2013, with a possible upgrade of resource due shortly.

I envisage 2013 to be an exciting time for JKA holders.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.