FAR 2.17% 47.0¢ far limited

Analysts say it's 'easy to imagine' oil hitting $US100 a barrel, page-2

1. 2,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Thanks DY

Sounds good when you say it quickly, but I’m not sure $100 oil is good for anyone, including FAR. Already this morning’s press has stories about motorists contemplating a shift to EVs and whilst that’s not as simple as it sounds - EVs have their own supply and emissions challenges - expensive oil will fuel the growth of alternatives. Eighty bucks sound about the right balance between producers and consumers to me.

Checked the shorts yesterday - still rising steadily ... which of course might be another function of spiking oil prices. I must say I can understand punters shorting FAR from here. Despite our confidence, Samo is a flip of the coin and the OP will very possibly fall from these new heights. FAR’s SP still struggles to gain traction despite all the positives and potential; it will surely take a hefty whack if Samo fails. Hot money will flee and instos looking to enter on the back of SNE funding and approvals will have many months to fiddle the price.

And lest it be thought I have gone all negative on the stock, I bought more last week and hope to derive profits from elsewhere in time to do so again pre-Samo results.

OOO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 47.5¢ 45.0¢ $74.80K 161.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 26333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.