URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

Hey PT, Ever read a book by Naomi Kline title The shock...

1. 270 Posts.
    Hey PT, Ever read a book by Naomi Kline title The shock doctrine? The catastrophic collapse scenario you envisage fits within the gameplan often cited as the MO of the elites documented in this title.

My summary of the thesis of this work is that a clean slate is the fastest way to bring about change. Day zero type scenarios.

Oh yeah this is the U thread, ahem. Oil is dead, if you haven't adopted belief in peak oil you should.

I do not share your apparent hope of transition to a new paradigm, low consumption, off-grid enlightened existence, it will represent a minority portion of the herd, (I'd like to count myself in this minority however) the big plays will be replacing oils with electric(grid based) distribution, this brings coal & gas even more to the fore over the next several decades, nuclear will gain in public acceptance over this time as regimes that are immune to polls make relative gains with nuclear plants that democracies cannot get their voters to go with them on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.