EOF 13.9% 4.1¢ ecofibre limited

Must have read my mind GTFC, though my post is going to be about...

1. 1,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Must have read my mind GTFC, though my post is going to be about the actual products (but good to hear this is yet another thing where EOF is superior to EXL)..

Currently there are 4 products, I’ve tried 3 of them (you can just order online, there are starter packs which contain all 4 and there are retail sizes too for those like me who don’t need a full metric tonne of oil).

The hemp flour is still sitting in pantry as I am not a baking Fox, but Mrs Fox has said she will use for something in future.

1. The Hemp seeds, I love these little things, very versatile too. Mostly lob them in salads (and this is a bit odd but I put them with popcorn in an air popper when provides a nice toasty complement to the popped corn). Have quite a nutty flavour, but better nutrition than nuts with far more protein....

2. Hemp oil, again a very nutty flavour. Enjoyed but it is not designed for cooking (smoke point too low) and the price point is about double the olive oil I usually get. from Woolies.

3. Protein powder, didn’t like, was never going to as don’t like protein powder in her real. Have it to friend how goes to gym heaps and semi professional training let and MMA fighter. He said it is not suitable as compared to other protein powders there is too much fat and carbs (I looked at the back of the packets and he is right), perhaps there is a different target market but I doubt it is the traditional one for this product...

Overall glad I tried, have definitely going to make the seeds a regular part of my diet and will probably use the oil occasionally.

Also so as someone comment in another thread (Crissy?) Woolies will soon be selling though under their own label after sourcing the product from Ananda, where the above if for the own brand ordered on the Ananda website....
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.005(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.4¢ $8.934K 235.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.