MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

anarchists held to account!!, page-39

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

Masterfoods - Lilac

Yes Bad monkey turned good - well, still a few ruff edges, cafes gone as I have a little monkey in tow now. Not stopped just a very few nowadays.

My thoughts on Mel are that Glenda and ERM would have been pulling their hair out, (like the rest of us) - waiting some low ball offer.

I note Erms move on EGO and NHC on DTE - I enjoy when the smarties start talking about metrics and riches waiting to be tapped, no doubt the big boys have an idea. With the new Gov pushing it all along we're starting to see some big interest.

I would think PH would be regretting some of the moves he's made since being put in-charge of a Company like MEL - this would have been a bit of a coup for the CV. If he'd faced down the great unwashed and moved MEL along, I think he'd be looking at job opportunities with some serious players - sadly I can't see that happening as the majors only reward success.

The past is the past, so looking forward to better days for MEL. For the record, I use to read some of my posts the next day after a night of the tiles - again with looking forward. Regards Bon Swar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 24251602 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6069159 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.