K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

SallysfollySorry but I can't belive you when I look at your old...

1. 5,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19621
    Sallysfolly

Sorry but I can't belive you when I look at your old posts about ELM (and my replies to you). You seemed to me that you were mostly trying to downramp this stock.

To me, you are crude downramper.

Why would you be doing that if your investment was in trouble then? Not very convincing.

You are also saying that you bought ELM on Feb.15 at 2.08 ("after getting caught paying $2.08 on Feb 15 for ELM I have lost 20%.").

But your post on Jan.12 is not saying that. It looks like your cost is less than $1.20 !!! That sounds to me that, you are trading the stock. When you have it; you are upramping, when you don't have it; downramping.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Post #: 6181553 - 12/01/11
    "All Aboard"!!!! - get on guys as the train is about to depart.

Great increase today to $1.355, up 10%. Had been held back in the $1.20's for a couple of weeks - now that she's broken the shackles(and reached a record high) there is blue sky ahead.

I'm excited!! - so is Anatol no doubt!!"
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Here are the sample of your recent downramping post;

Your Post #: 6375024 - 24/02/11
    "anatol
    do you really think that Mark Jones wants to hear from you?! C'mon get serious. I think you may need to relax on the ramping of this company considering that fact that despite your glowing reviews of this company it has lost 30 cents over the last week"

My Post #: 6375101 - 24/02/11
    "sallysfolly
    I am not intrested in having an argument with you as the level of your posts are very low for me. I have to ignore you this time too. Sorry.
    What do the others think?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.