TLS 1.37% $3.59 telstra group limited

The investment data for Telstra is published by the ASX. It...

1. z4z
    40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The investment data for Telstra is published by the ASX. It includes a 52 week max and min and the dividend data and the tax info. That is what people look at, or should look at when they invest. And this is a page for investors.

My transition to NBN was relatively easy to plan and went reasonably smoothly. I started to make the arrangements as soon as it was announced that I needed to, instead of waiting to the last minute or complaining or getting emotionally involved in the Federal Politics.

Sure these things take time and its frustrating talking to a call centre in another country. But that is the system we have, you need to learn how to interact with it. If you get too tense or angry they will just cut you off and you get no where.

How can the system be improved? Perhaps if you do an honest assessment of what you really need for your telecommunications, people managed with a landline for a century, before that they managed with what we call snail mail. Do you really need to have a terrabyte beamed into your house, do your kids really need to play those games all day and binge on instant video downloads? What if you just could get reliable voice and text and you go to the movies and participate in a real sport? Reality is that Australians are paying for a massive amount of data which does not bring a decent return on investment, most of them would be much more prosperous if they worked out how much data they really need, and put the spare cash into investments like buying Telstra shares instead of buying Telstra data. What if we let the Govt. arrange a much more reliable and survivable service, which costs less and just focuses on voice and text, with enough data for emails and simple sales information/transactions? Then we might find that we could afford call centres in Australia and we could afford the old style Telestra offices where you talk to a person and they can deal with the problems in a timely manner. And as a bonus, you have spare cash to invest in wealth creation.

So if you want to complain about the Telstra service on an investment page, I suggest you put some time and effort into doing something which offers a much better return on your time and money. Look at just using the most basic ISP/NBN plans and move off the time wasting apps and games. Get outdoors and find out how much stuff you can do for free in the fresh air. Use the money you save to invest and create some wealth for yourself, over time as you build your wealth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.59
Change
-0.050(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $41.48B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.58 $124.9M 34.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $3.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.60 87143 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.59
  Change
-0.050 ( 1.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.65 $3.65 $3.58 10638863
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.