SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Anatomy of a pump and dump, page-116

1. 1,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    You make some good points there, SB. Except Banksy is a flog who is emotionally invested in PLL so much to the point where he is often erratic in the way he posts on the SYA forum and also erronious in hes recollection of the activity on our general discussion page (the stupid quip about GT's posts being proof read) - Banksy is a PLL cheerleader. Reality Check 666 here is a deceiptful little so and so. Reality- Make believe. Check-nonchalant. 666 - god. And if he takes his HC activity remote, it will only confirm what he is doing. But currently it seems like he is fapping off in his study.

I have read and read and read every single post on the SYA forum since April last year (i am invested elsewhere, but im not going to hide that this is my favourite stock) and i know who the good guys and girls are, but most importantly, when you read that much, its easy to see who the real contributors are (good and bad) and the people with a devilish agenda are.

And this bloody prawn, belongs on the menu in a fish and chip shop.

We are still running almost 5% shorts of course we are going to see some more downward pressure but i still believe in the big deal.

Im here to make money. And i wanna see every other f**ker on SYA make money too. Reward them for staying the course. Im sorry i keep responding to this twit but in all honesty im having a little fun with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.