SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

At worst , I reckon a ' double dip ' to where we've only just...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    At worst , I reckon a ' double dip ' to where we've only just been off the back of finding out the results of the Director's 15.0 cent options take up.....or not ( whichever way you want to look at it ).

That's the obvious one for me.

The next obvious one will of course be the Quarterlies and how much has been allocated to Production categories as well as exploration spending against FTS allocated $50 million back in March. So the cash measurements / movements from ALL of that will be a key potential driver of the SP - one way or another.......and the stuff I will be looking at.

The 'GOOD ' from the quarterly will be some visibility as to how much Piedmont has actually paid against all of that , and so how much is potentially still owed to Sayona through the Joint Venture. And I expect that to be substantial.

Of course ANY information regarding FIRST sales endeavor which may or may not coincide with the Quarterly statement will obviously also be KEY.

So , it will obviously come down to ALL of that , and how the Market ' embraces ' it' or ' distances ' itself from it.

I believe they are obligate to advise the market of the potential cessation of the ' unlisted ' Directors options securities , so depending on when that drops , it could end up being somewhat of a back and forth early star to the week , which could end up settling at or just below the Cap Raise pricing by the end of the week.

That's my take on it for what it's worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $2.698M 78.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7994901 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 6459354 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.