"Ypsilon, or epsilon or omega -whatever you are! You sound very...

1. 364 Posts.
    "Ypsilon, or epsilon or omega -whatever you are! You sound very much like roten old mitsoss to me. He is in here every now and then pushing zionist hatred left(not!) right and right and right! He, too calls himself a greek and he too speaks with similar sentiments."

Little atomu

What an ugly thing to say! Mummy will be washing your mouth out with soap and water! Behave little boy, just behave.

Did you enjoy your school holidays? Did you get up to much? How are the other 2nd graders treating you now that you are back at school? And last, but by no means least..... what did your play lunch consist of?

I have a confession to make, I thought I would leave Mitsoss, the pro Israeli Greek ( Zionist Greek I believe were your words ) and come back as someone totally different just to deceive you, so I came back as Ypsilon, the pro Israeli Greek. Darn it, you must be so clever to see through my disguise. You are good.

And in answer to Ypsilons question, yes atomu is Greek. No one but a Greek would refer to me as Mitsaki.

To Ypsilon, I have seen your posts and I say welcome to you. Not too many Greeks I know are Pro Israel, so I guess we are in the minority but that's ok.

Tha sou rotiso mia erotisi, kai ean then thelis, min mou apantas. Isos kano lathos alla katalaveno oti i orthodoxia then sou para aresi, alla omos then fenese anti ta pragmato tou theou. Ean kano lathos, sinxorese mou, kai ean then thellis na apantisis, pali kala.

Did you miss me atomu? I have been concentrating on shares of late, so I have missed reading your informative posts. It would be great reading one of your posts at night, as they would send me to sleep. Who needs serapax when one has atomu.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.