CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

"If you still believe that a share's price is directly related...

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    "If you still believe that a share's price is directly related to the company's value, then please take a closer look at your investments and be very very careful." - bulbuls

Bulbuls, sadly, you have massively misinterpreted my post if you believe this is what I am getting at. If you read my posts elsewhere on HC, it is often myself that has to drill this idea into other people's heads.

Just because a share price drops/rises 10% in week does not mean that the quality of the company has improved/decreased by 10%.

Now I am only going with what is said in the announcement. 12.5M shares was stated, and I was going with this hypothetical situation. Did I say, anywhere, that this was the be all and end all? I was simply putting those figures up to show the downside to continually buying back shares on market, because not many people on this thread seem to be too aware of this. It's all "oh the share price is rising, the news must be good". Sadly, the share price has merely risen today to reflect the market's assumption that there will be less shares out there, and thus they have to push the EV up a bit. They went over the mark by pushing it up to $3.58, which is all my calculations were trying to show.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.