GPN greater pacific gold limited

What's the price of GPN will go? Nobody knows! After the price...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    What's the price of GPN will go? Nobody knows! After the price fell down so much, every shareholder wonder how the management team did their job. Fully understandable but it is penny and it needs some lucks to change its course.

GPN is not one which could excite everyone everyday. It is one to gamble your pennies for dollars. What's the definition of the gamble? You have quite big chance to lose and in worst you could lose all. However if its IO is true, you could be rewarded by its leveraging capability for your money without paying any interests.

To GPN, you could not ask too much if it is not hit by some excellent unprecedented event. I bought in at $0.005 for $2,000 which I don't want to touch if GPN doesn't shoot up.

You bought for quick money without thinking the risk. You would be hard to sell for profit. Some people sold for $100 only at $0.004. What's for? Do you really need this $100?

I like GPN shooting up but if not it is acceptable. It is this kind of fishes you expect more you disappointed more; you don't expect too much but it could reward you in surprise. Who knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.