NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

and agian.....

1. 1,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Anyone else getting nervous, this selldown has been protracted and in very large lumps, starting to smell a bit to me, this is not stop loss selling, this is taking out the bid once it has accumulated volume at ever decreasing levels for reasons I cannot quite fathom, unless this is someone selling to themselves to make it look like shite there may be a problem here not least among them being I own an absolute truck load and the oil price is at $51+ pb.

Was thinking of getting some more, today there seemed to be a turnaround, the bidding increased to a significant level and looked to be holding at 10.5, held off and watched and sure enough just befor close it got smashed yet again, consequently I am thinking of bailing, risk is becoming measurable and its losing ground every day not to mention the missed oppertunity elsewhere.

Has to be a top 50 shareholder if you look at the spread, just preying its not a director.

Don't you just hate that, all the homework in the world means js in the market, it its hot its hot & if its not its not, NWE snot atm.

Any other opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.